D-6 Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

E3 2017

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

Bullets : 2406

E3 2017 Empty
PostSubject: E3 2017   E3 2017 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:13 pm

E3 2017 and your thoughts? What are you most excited/disappointed about?

Metro: Exodus – goes without saying, I think we’re all quite thrilled for this.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – I’m so glad they decided to go for a sequel to New Order; trailer looks kickass and might be one of the few that were not scripted and showed actual gameplay.

Star Wars: Battlefront II (Actually IV?) – looking mighty fine there, however it’s a shame they couldn’t do this the first time round. Still, seems as though this could be the best Star Wars game in some time. Graphics lovely as always too – expect no less from DICE.

Life is Strange: Before the Storm – loved the original, this one is gonna be a prequel where we get to play as Chloe. However, it’s going to be developed by a completely different studio, which has me worried.

The Evil Within 2 – never played the first one, my bro did. This one looks neat as well.

Anthem – basically BioWare’s version of Destiny, but slightly more interesting I guess. If Andromeda and Mass Effect in general suffered for this then I am fairly disappointed. Would rather see more free content updates and paid expansion packs for Andromeda than this tbh.

Middle-earth: Shadow of War – seems interesting; I haven’t played the first one but always wanted to. Maybe this will motivate me to get it at some point.

Moss – there’s a cute little mouse adventurer… what’s not to love?!

God of War – not sure why Kratos is a Viking now, and a dad, but it appears to be at least decent.

Detroit: Become Human – this could be one of Sony’s more interesting exclusives, what with the different scenarios and all. We’ll see how it will live up to the expectations they’ve set up for it.

Spider-Man – haven’t played a superhero game in ages and this looks entertaining in a fairly chaotic way. Guess Arkham style combat is the standard now, but if they pull it off well then I can’t complain.

Everything else I left out out either because I missed it at E3 and so don't know it exists, or I just didn't find it interesting enough to mention. Biggest disappointment? For me it's the lack of anything for The Last of Us 2 and Anthem's existence. What about yous?
Back to top Go down
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

Bullets : 205

E3 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2017   E3 2017 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 8:55 am

Exodus does indeed go without saying, it's the only one I'm hyped for. And might I add, I've never been this hyped.

Battlefront 4 is interesting of course, but I've no hopes at all; I remember back when I first heard Battlefront 3 was releasing, my dreams had come true, I'd been waiting for that moment for so long. Then I was heavily disappointed. And with EA, I'm almost expecting the next one to be just as bad, or even worse. When I heard another Battlefront was in the making, I wasn't even surprised despite how soon it was after Battlefront 3, I just went "Huh, of course they're making it already".

I know this has been said time and time again, but I need to say it yet again; they're sh**ting out games way too fast without room for neither improvement nor even making the games how they should be in the first place. Now they've finally brought in the clone wars, and most of the trailer consists of showing that off. It's like they made one game first for the Empire/Rebels and one game now for the clones/droids, only with a single-player campaign in addition which, by the way, will most likely be very very short.

But who am I kidding, I will probably buy the game at full price and enjoy it anyway.
With Battlefront 3 and Mafia 3 both being so very disappointing, after me anticipating them both so highly for so very long, I just cling to every chance there is that Exodus will strike back hard and make up for those "loose ends"! /rant over.

And btw, JET TROOPERS!! :D

Also, there's one crucial thing you didn't add to this list... Fallout 4 VR!

The future is looking brighter and brighter for VR... and darker and darker for my financial situation Laugh
I've never got so far as to actually get VR goggles because, well, there's never been a proper reason to. But now we're getting two: Arktika 1 and Fallout 4. This is also that kick in the a** that I need to finally actually play Fallout 4, which I promised myself that I would do if it ever released, yet still haven't done. Freak
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

Bullets : 2406

E3 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2017   E3 2017 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 9:18 am

True about VR, we're finally getting some more interesting games for that. Not sure about BFII(IV), but I guess we just have to wait and see. And here's one thing I forgot about that it probably gonna be quite cool:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E3 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2017   E3 2017 Empty

Back to top Go down

E3 2017
Page 1 of 1