D-6 Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

New RP part 1

Go down 
+2
Bamul
Lady Night
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Night

Lady Night

Bullets : 127

New RP part 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:53 pm

Raina takes Mirkos hand with a resolute nod and lets him lead her through the crowds eventually shutting her eyes fully,to help her headache and pressing herself against his back so as to not get lost despite her self induced blindness.
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

Bullets : 2406

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 2:00 pm

As we try to swim our way through the crowds, I feel Raina’s grip on my hand weakening. She leans into my back. I turn my head to see that she has closed her eyes, but seems to be still awake. “Not far now… stay with me, girl.” I squeeze her hand a few times in an effort to keep her awake. Just as we exit the most crowded part of the station, I stop for a moment to check up on her.
Back to top Go down
Lady Night

Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Raina groans weakly as he tells her to stay with him and when he turns around she sways on her feet and begins to fall over mumbling something in coherent that is probably a curse word or two.
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 2:21 pm

Just as I turn to check on her, Raina begins to fall and I barely manage to catch her lifeless body in time. “Damn it!” I curse to myself, laying her down gently on the floor and smacking her on the cheeks. After unzipping my bag and taking out my canteen, I sprinkle some water on her face. “Come on, we’re so close!” I exclaim, this time louder. A small crowd begins to gather around us, they whisper amongst each other and gossip about what happened. This and the fact that all my efforts seem to be in vain infuriates me… she still lies unconscious. I check to see if she’s breathing and sigh in relief – I can feel a pulse. I lift her and carry her in my arms to my doctor acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Lady Night

Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 2:23 pm

FIRSTPERSON DREAM SCENE GO
I suddenly find myself standing on a cliff.I do not know why I am on the cliff I do not know why I am standing here.I see a man below a tiny little speck he looks up at me and begins moving towards me. Suddenly a binocs appear in my hands, I look through them and see the man is Hans from the station. He is suddenly beside me. Yelling about how I am subhuman and trying to pin me down, a lolife appears in my hands and I empty it into his head until it goes click, I am back in the metro now,then suddenly I hear beeping and feel myself lying on something. My eyes snap open and I look around groaning at my headache.
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 3:16 pm

A few hours had passed, but I couldn’t get any sleep.

Firstly, I was worried for my new friend; Doc Igla, as he likes to be called, told me she was in a pretty bad shape. The wounds she had sustained through repeated beatings had mostly healed themselves naturally by now, but a further physical examination indicated that she may have been raped. This made me even more furious at her fascist captors. However, the worst part was of course the radiation sickness. There was a decent chance of her pulling through, but she wasn’t going to leave the hospital for at least the next few hours. The doc was doing his best to drain her body of all those rads it had accumulated from forced labour on the surface without proper protection.

The second reason why I was up for so long was due to the lack of any comfy seats in the waiting room. I downed some of the rye vodka I had bought earlier; it was pre-war, good stuff, imported from Poland – the land of my father and his fathers. Expensive now, but definitely worth it. I was hoping to share it with Raina when she gets better… we earned ourselves a break.
Back to top Go down
Lady Night

Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 3:22 pm

The doctor comes in and informs mirko she is awake. When he gets to the room Raina smiles weakly."Hey.....thank you for not just leaving me there."She looks around."So.....once I'm up whats next for us as a group to do? I learned my lesson its dangerous to travel alone."Raina would then prop herself up on her pillows partially sitting up so he doesn't have to lean over her.
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 3:28 pm

When I entered the room to see her finally awake, I couldn’t help but embrace her out of happiness. “You had me pretty damn worried over there.” I let her go after a moment, taking a seat next to her. “What’s next? I don’t really know, to be honest. Meeting you kinda messed up my plans, plus I finished that last mission with a few more holes in my body than I’d like.” I laughed, pointing me to my side, which was healing nicely all things considered. “For now, we should both get some rest. After that, we’ll have to think it over. I feel that maybe we could check if the other guys made it out alive – they were good people. Especially that kid, Kurt was his name. I hope he’s fine. But it’s gonna be hard to find them now and going back into Reich territory is a no-no for at least a few weeks.”
Back to top Go down
Lady Night

Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 3:33 pm

She would feel rail thin and kind of frail almost like a old woman."I am never going back to the Reich I'm sorry I can't not after what happened."She says with a blunt finality."I'm sorry Mirko, I hope your friends make it here."She sighs."I think we should work for polis I owe you now after all, and would require a job to be able to pay you back."However a smile crosses her face."Rest sounds good......I am going to be fine yes?"Then she sighs again."I also have no weapons I lost them when we left the Reich without retrieving them."
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 3:42 pm

“Alright then, we’re not going back to Reich.” I answered her, “After all, I told them where we were going. Maybe they will make it here too eventually.” When said that she owes me for saving her, I spoke quickly: “No, you don’t. You helped me too, remember?” I smiled, “If not for your shaky hands I’d be dead now. But it’s true, I could use some more bullets and you need new gear.” Stopping to think for a few seconds, I continued: “Yeah, working for Polis is a good idea. They pay well and we might even earn ourselves some privileges here. First you’ll need a work permit though.”
Back to top Go down
Lady Night

Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 3:49 pm

She rolls her eyes."A work permit? The fuck is this hanza?"She laughs alittle."How do I go about getting one?"She sits up further but her head spins so she ends up laying back down fully."First step would be to get out of this bed and get some food to think while eating but that doesn't look like its gonna happen."She huffs."Some pork and vodka would be amazing right now."She smiles sweetly at Mirko knowing he probably wants porkchops and vodka as well.
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:04 pm

I lean over and whisper to her ear: “Well, I just so happen to have some quality Polish vodka from before the war… Doc, can you leave us for a moment?” The elderly man nods, says something to himself, and leaves closing the door behind him. I take out the bottle and pass it to her. “I would pour you a glass, but the only ones I could find where expensive as hell. And while I don’t have any pork on me, I got some bread with a mushroom spread. Here you go. We’ll worry about work permits and other crap later.”
Back to top Go down
Lady Night

Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:08 pm

She takes a gulp of the vodka and makes a face but seems in heaven as she scarfs the bread down."I was hoping for meat they didn't feed me hardly at all and I need the meat to get my strength back."She shrugs however."But I suppose that can wait...so tell me about yourself?"She asks trying to find something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:20 pm

“Huh… I guess we’ve had to race for our lives so often recently that we haven’t even gotten a chance to talk properly.” I chuckled, continuing: “There’s not much to me, to be honest. I was born in Moscow to a Polish father and Ukrainian mother. Shortly after my birth we moved for a while back to Warsaw, my dad’s hometown, but then back here not long before the bombs fell… I was 10 when it happened. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. Was on the way home from school, it seemed like a normal day even with all the stuff on the radio about the possibility of a war… And then the sirens came. Everything after that is a blur.” I stop and take a moment to think, “It was a rat’s race to the nearest metro station – people trampling over each other, gunshots could be heard in the distance… The first few years underground were the worst. I was lucky to have my older brother with me, he taught me all I know about survival and combat… Until the Nazis got him.” I take a swig of the vodka and pass the bottle back to Raina, “But enough from me, what about you?”
Back to top Go down
Lady Night

Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:31 pm

She takes another swig."I was born just after the war I grew up in the armory until the reds took over and my friend smuggled me out."She sighs and hands the vodka back."My mother was a useless drunk and my father stayed outside the metro because mother was pregnant and only room for one more."She sighs again remembering her mothers drunken rambling."He was a tanker driver I think went AWOL to get to us she said.....after leaving armory I lived in hanza until 2 months ago when I left to be a STALKER got captured by the nazis soon after."She visablely shudders."And here I am getting drunk with you as I recover from rad sickness."
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:35 pm

“I see. Well, at least we’re both alive. And vodka is apparently quite good for removing rads! An old stalker told me that this is a trusted technique when you run out of pills. Also, looks like we both had fathers in the military. Mine used to serve in Poland, which would get him in trouble with authorities here every now and then.” I smiled, remembering the old times.
Back to top Go down
Lady Night

Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:39 pm

She rolls her eyes at his comment."Smartass."She sits up again."How long until I am able to get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:43 pm

“Doc Igla tells me you need to rest in this bed for a few more hours, at least 5 or so. Then you should be good to go, though he advises against any strenuous exercise for the next 6 weeks… Not sure how you could avoid that in the metro, but we’ll see if we can get you a decent job.” I took another gulp of the vodka, this time a large one, and left the rest for Raina. “I’ll go get you some pork, see you in a bit.”
Back to top Go down
Clear Sky Stalker
Spartan Ranger
Clear Sky Stalker

Bullets : 37

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 7:04 pm

It was over so quickly. One minute we had been in an intense firefight and the next it was over, bodies everywhere. I discarded the Reich uniform I still had on and threw on my old jacket before joining Ben and Kurt in looting the bodies. I had primarily focused on gathering filters and ammo, of course I had started a little later than the others so I didn't get as much as them, but I was fine with that. Just as Ben was starting to suggest that we leave a howl had torn through the air, mutants had probably smelled the fresh blood and were coming in for a feeding frenzy. Ben was already moving and was almost to the gate. "Let's go!" I shouted to Kurt while hurrying after Ben. Then the worst happened, the horde arrived and blocked the gate. And just past the wall of hungry mutants I could see Ben hightailing it with mutants right on his heels. 'Good luck brother.' I silently wished to my fellow stalker before turning back to the horde that was coming for us. An image of the trap door Mirko had left through appeared in my mind. "Kurt this way! Quickly." I shouted running past the dead bodies, those would buy us a minute or two at most. "We have to get to that trapdoor! If we can get in and seal it and if we're lucky those nosalies will be content with the corpses!"
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 8:33 am

When I got back to the hospital, I returned with some goodies in my hands – more than I had anticipated. “Hey, I got you some meat. There you go,” I passed the pork to Raina, “and I also ended up spending much more than I should have on a nice new toy. I actually sold my Stechkin to afford this baby.” I removed the pistol from the plastic bag it was wrapped in, showing it to the girl and presenting all of its features. “This, my friend, is the Vis wzór 89… I had no idea something like this existed. It’s a Polish prototype from 1989, a reborn version of the Vis wz. 35 with some cool additions: a 20 round detachable box magazine, no more single-action, new automatic fire capability, and of course the good old 9mm calibre!” While introducing the firearm, I couldn’t help but smile like an idiot. “And since I have this now, I’m also giving you my Makarov as a gift. You’ll need a handgun to get yourself started. In fact, there’s one more thing I got ya.” Turning to dig through my bag, I removed from it a small document and handed it to Raina. “This is the work permit you will need. I had to grease some palms, but it’s fine. We will look for a job tomorrow morning.”

Yep, this is a fake gun that I just invented. I did put some effort into it though -
I even created it in Serif, working off of THIS to create...

Vis wz. 89:
Back to top Go down
Lady Night

Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 12:34 pm

Raina smiles at Mirko and wolfs the pork down."Nice new gun."She accepts the Mak."I.....thank you."She beams at the work permit and attempts to get up if not stopped by the doctor."Lets go find me a job."
Back to top Go down
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

Bullets : 205

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 5:23 pm

"State your business!" one of the guards yelled after lifting his rifle at me. I had just helped them close the door, and this was their way of showing grattitude? I suppose he was just following orders, doing what he had been told to do. "You can lower that, I am not going to harm you", I tried to reassure him. He eyeballed the other guard, and the other guard just nodded eventually, until the first guard lowered his rifle again. "Papers", he asked. It was first when I reached into a sidepocket on the right side of my backpack, that I felt the pain striking through my whole right side. "Grrahh!", I groaned out as i pulled out my papers in a little plastic bag that had gotten some fresh blood onto it, and handed it to the guard. He read a few sentences into the paper before his eyes widened a little as he looked up at me in disbelief before he did the same thing two more times. "I- I am sorry, I didn't know!", he exclaimed. "It is fine. Get me to your nearest doctor, and it might make up f-", I tried answering him, as the room began spinning and I dropped to the floor.

"Ah, there you are! All stitched up and ready to go. You are lucky you got here so soon or you would quickly have bled out, considering those massive gashes!", a voice said as I woke up. I carefully sat up in the bed with a low growl in pain as I looked at my bare and bandaged torso and lifted a hand to hold my dizzy head. "Careful there, you might still be a little dizzy after losing that much blood. You have been out cold for many hours", the doctor told me. I looked around myself and recognized the place, it seemed I was in the hospital in Polis, behind some curtains in my own little compartment. "Has- has there been a man here.... with blonde hair, a couple scars on his face... black leather clothing with a vest and some more gear? He had a girl with him... black hair, I think. They must both have been injured", I asked the doctor. "Oh yes, you must mean the couple that just left here? They arrived here just a short while after you did. What do you need from them?", he asked curiously. "I got separated from them when things went sour recently, that is all you need to know. I just need to know if they are alright", I rejected his need for some gossip or an exciting story. He seemed a little disappointed as he sighed and replied "Well, they left here on their feet so I would believe so. Although the poor girl was badly injured by exposure to too much radioactive dust, but how well her body rejects it I cannot know. It varies from person to person, I have come to realize in my years", he replied. I put my grey camouflage uniform back on, the holes from the mutant's claws had been stitched together, just like on my body, but they hadn't sewn my coat; it still had three large gashes in it as I put it and the backpack over my shoulders. "I assume you do not require compensation?", I asked the doctor on my way out the door. "No, we owe you that much. Just be careful, you know how things work around here; despite what you did for Polis, your favors will run out eventually. I wouldn't expect the same treatment if something like this happens again", he warned me before I thanked him and left.

I'm before you guys in time, atm Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Night

Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Skaara Dreadlocks wrote:
"State your business!" one of the guards yelled after lifting his rifle at me. I had just helped them close the door, and this was their way of showing grattitude? I suppose he was just following orders, doing what he had been told to do. "You can lower that, I am not going to harm you", I tried to reassure him. He eyeballed the other guard, and the other guard just nodded eventually, until the first guard lowered his rifle again. "Papers", he asked. It was first when I reached into a sidepocket on the right side of my backpack, that I felt the pain striking through my whole right side. "Grrahh!", I groaned out as i pulled out my papers in a little plastic bag that had gotten some fresh blood onto it, and handed it to the guard. He read a few sentences into the paper before his eyes widened a little as he looked up at me in disbelief before he did the same thing two more times. "I- I am sorry, I didn't know!", he exclaimed. "It is fine. Get me to your nearest doctor, and it might make up f-", I tried answering him, as the room began spinning and I dropped to the floor.

"Ah, there you are! All stitched up and ready to go. You are lucky you got here so soon or you would quickly have bled out, considering those massive gashes!", a voice said as I woke up. I carefully sat up in the bed with a low growl in pain as I looked at my bare and bandaged torso and lifted a hand to hold my dizzy head. "Careful there, you might still be a little dizzy after losing that much blood. You have been out cold for many hours", the doctor told me. I looked around myself and recognized the place, it seemed I was in the hospital in Polis, behind some curtains in my own little compartment. "Has- has there been a man here.... with blonde hair, a couple scars on his face... black leather clothing with a vest and some more gear? He had a girl with him... black hair, I think. They must both have been injured", I asked the doctor. "Oh yes, you must mean the couple that just left here? They arrived here just a short while after you did. What do you need from them?", he asked curiously. "I got separated from them when things went sour recently, that is all you need to know. I just need to know if they are alright", I rejected his need for some gossip or an exciting story. He seemed a little disappointed as he sighed and replied "Well, they left here on their feet so I would believe so. Although the poor girl was badly injured by exposure to too much radioactive dust, but how well her body rejects it I cannot know. It varies from person to person, I have come to realize in my years", he replied. I put my grey camouflage uniform back on, the holes from the mutant's claws had been stitched together, just like on my body, but they hadn't sewn my coat; it still had three large gashes in it as I put it and the backpack over my shoulders. "I assume you do not require compensation?", I asked the doctor on my way out the door. "No, we owe you that much. Just be careful, you know how things work around here; despite what you did for Polis, your favors will run out eventually. I wouldn't expect the same treatment if something like this happens again", he warned me before I thanked him and left.

Me and bamul?
Back to top Go down
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

Bullets : 205

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 3:38 am

Lady Night wrote:
Skaara Dreadlocks wrote:

Me and bamul?

Yep, in your "timezone", you're still in the hospital but in my "timezone" atm, you have just left. (Because I assume that you will leave, right?) I'll catch up to you guys eventually Smile
Back to top Go down
Thelastknown1
Kurt Trenkel
Thelastknown1

Bullets : 48

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:17 pm

-guys im terribly sorry for not responding, i will try to keep up from now on. Tomorrow is my birthday, so then i wont be online, but after that you can surely expect a "kurt" message.
Again, sorry for not responding.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   New RP part 1 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New RP part 1
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D-6 Underground :: Off-Topic :: Roleplay-
Jump to: