View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Bullets : 2251

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:35 am

Heh, is fine.

“Nicely done!” I exclaimed to Ben after seeing how he sliced that soldier. “Alright, let’s breach this room.” I positioned myself next to the door and signalled for the others to take appropriate places also. Three, two, one – I counted down with my hands. Boom! The weakly constructed tin door collapsed instantly after I kicked it in with a loud thud. It seemed as though the room was not occupied until recently, as some Nazis were quickly making their way inside through the entrance opposite this one. I fired a short burst that penetrated the neck of the first enemy, killing the one behind him as well. The third one managed to dodge just in time and fired a couple of rounds from his pistol, scratching my right upper arm. “Fuck!” I shouted, slouching slightly and running up quickly to hit the hostile in his crotch using my knee. He bent over forward and his handgun fell to the floor, which is when I shoved the barrel of my AK-103 into his mouth and pressed the trigger. His brains were splattered all over the wall behind him, exploding through the back of his skull, and his body dropped to the ground lifelessly. I then shifted the armband on my arm upwards slightly and tightened it at the wound, so that it was not exposed to the elements of the surface. "Bastard..."

EDIT: Gonna speed things up a little as I will not have time to post tomorrow, since I’m leaving early in the morning.

It took me a short while to realise that the man whose head I had just exploded was wearing officer’s clothes, so as soon as I noticed this I started searching him. Fortunately I managed to find some documents; flicking through them quickly, I told the others: “Shit. It says here that, in the event of an enemy takeover, the outpost is to execute all of its prisoners. They are apparently being held below ground.” I looked through the rest of his equipment and suddenly stopped when I felt something crumbly in the left pocket of the Nazi’s coat. Feeling it between my fingers, I took it out, removed my gas mask and grabbed a bite. “I can’t believe it…” I said with a weakened voice, “This… this is bread… A real, genuine, delicious baked good! It’s been twenty-two years since I tasted something like this.” Continuing to munch on the slice of bread, I looted the officer’s backpack to find a whole loaf of the stuff. Fresh too! “This explains why the Red Line was so interested in this place – they are experimenting with growing crops here! And it’s amazing that they’ve actually succeeded, how is this even possible?” I cut the loaf in two even halves, packing one in my bag and passing the other to Kurt, “Here, this will be your payment for the job. You should definitely try it to see what my generation and the older ones used to eat, though save the rest as there’s no saying for how much you could sell this thing.”

Looking around the room, I discovered an old rug. I lifted and threw it to one side, discovering underneath – just as I had suspected – a trapdoor. “This most likely leads to a tunnel that is connected to the metro,” I told the others, “and that’s where they should be holding the slaves. I will head down there and see if I can save whoever’s left. You guys take care of the rest of the troops here, there should be seventeen of them left but some are probably underground as well. Remember to turn off that damn siren too. We will meet down there, I will make sure to clear us a way through any remaining soldiers. Good luck!” I saluted them and jumped down after opening the hatch, without bothering to put my gas mask back on. As soon as I landed in the tunnel, I closed the hatch above me and made sure the room was clear. Then I cleaned my wound as quickly as I could and changed into my own clothing, dumping the fascist uniform to the side. I reloaded my Kalash and with it pointed ready to shoot headed down the tunnel. It was clearly dug after the war and fairly recently, plus it was getting smaller the further you went, eventually forcing me to crouch in order to proceed.

View user profile
Lady Night

Bullets : 101

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:39 am

Once he gets through it he would be next to a old airlock and a cage inside the cage is a lot of blood and a malnourished dried blood covered woman she looks at him with dead eyes and does not speak. Merely staring at him-no through him with a thousand yard stare.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:01 pm

“What the?!” I whispered, seeing the poor thing behind the bars. This twenty-something, black-haired, starving young woman in the cage… she looked as though she survived a trip to hell. I approached her prison slowly, while also scanning the area for enemies. The room was really dark and it would have been pitch black if not for a single light bulb handing from the ceiling, just in front of the metallic gate. At first glance it seemed as though the place was clear, but I kept the safety on my AK-103 turned off just in case. “Hey, are you the only one left?” I asked the girl quietly.

View user profile
Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:04 pm

The girl would jump visibly startled she nods at the man retreating as far back from the bars as she can get eyes scanning over the man she seems very very startled. She coughs blood again shes sick with something but the man may now know it is radiation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:07 pm

“Hey, it’s ok.” I spoke as softly as possible and lowered my gun, turning the safety back on and slinging it behind back. “I’m not with these monsters, I won't hurt you. Some comrades and I have come to liberate this place… Here, have some of this, it’s good for you.” I unzipped my bag and took out the bread loaf, ripping a large chunk from it and sticking my arm out through the bars to pass it to the girl.

View user profile
Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:11 pm

Her eyes dart back and forth then her hand slowly takes the bread and then she basically inhales it scarfing it down very quickly she perks up slightly and stands by the bars waiting for freedom she most likely would stick with the man now if he asked her to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:13 pm

“Here, have some of this too.” I passed her my canteen, “Just don’t drink too fast.” After leaving the water on the floor behind the bars, I started working on picking the lock. “I’ll get you out of here in no time.”

View user profile
Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:18 pm

Raina snatches the water from becide the bars and takes a few slow drinks before setting it back where he can take it and waits to be unlocked to get out of there.
Short posts because shes still not really thinkin and you is in rush

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:23 pm

I unlocked the gate after a few tries with my lockpick and opened it with a squeak from the old hinges. Taking the canteen back and dampening a piece of cloth with the water, I motioned with my hand for her to come closer. “Don’t worry, I don’t bite.”

I still have time today btw as I’m pretty much packed, but tomorrow I can’t post.

View user profile
Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:25 pm

It takes her several moments but eventually she slowly approaches the man eyes darting around for surprise threats or hazards she ends up standing about a foot away from the man eyeing him but silent.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:34 pm

As she cautiously walked towards me, I slowly stretched my arms out and carefully washed some of the blood off her face using the damp cloth. I could feel that she was extremely tense and unsure of her surroundings. “There you go. Now I can actually see who I’m talking to.” I smiled to her. “Do you have a name?” I asked her, putting the cloth away in the bag and passing her some more bread – this time with a bit of tushonka on top.

View user profile
Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:35 pm

The woman nods and clears her throat shes not spoken in awhile she eats the bread first then speaks."Raina my name is Raina."Her voice is shakey she sounds like shes on the verge of ether running away or shutting down

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:40 pm

“Raina? That’s a nice name. You can call me Mirko.” I stretched my arm out again, this time for a simple handshake. This girl had obviously been treated by her captors worse than a rabid dog. If I was to gain her trust and be able to help her at all, I needed to show her some courtesy and basic humanity – I needed to treat her like a person again, to remind her of who she used to be before she was imprisoned by the Fourth Reich. Something as simple as normal introductions and a handshake might go a long way to gradually bringing her back to the real world.

View user profile
Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Raina does not shake the mans hand for a moment then slowly shakes its a slow handshake with a light grip and a tense shaking arm."So.....Mirko what do you want with me?"She asks with fear in her voice

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:48 pm

As expected, instead of a firm handshake I could feel her arm was shivering out of fear. “I want to help you.” I reply to her briefly and to the point. “What do you say we get out of here?” I look around to see if she had any belongings that may have been confiscated when they placed her in the cell, but I fail to notice anything like that. “Do you know how to use a gun? Are you strong enough to hold one right now?” I look at her carefully, studying her weakened body.

View user profile
Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:50 pm

"Yes.....and no I don't think so."The response is matter of fact she trys to remember to see if she still has any humor left."To shakey anyways."The woman looks around tensely."I need something of mine the nazis took.......a hat belonged to my father who I never knew he died before I was born the day the bombs fell."She can not believe she is trusting him with this but she doesn't have a choice."Tanker helmet....like the redline wears."The woman describes it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:54 pm

“Don’t worry, we’ll get it back. Stay behind me and keep your arm on my shoulder – this should help you walk and will keep me informed if I start losing you. If you need us to stop for whatever reason, just tap me twice with your hand. Understood?” I switched off the safety on my Kalash, but kept it low and pointed to the ground so as to not frighten her any further.

View user profile
Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:55 pm

She nods simply and touches the mans shoulder from behind ducking behind his body to shield herself."Thank you."As Mirko can hear the door being fought with the one that leads into the main part of the station likely nazis come to investigate the noise.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:08 pm

I didn’t really think of this as part of a station but more like a side passage in a metro tunnel tbh, though it’s up to you. Just think that it would also be easier to get away from that, because if it’s a station then we’re pretty much screwed heh

‘You sons of bitches!’ I thought to myself, realising what nightmares Raina must have been through. It reminded me too much of what happened to my brother… I grasped my assault rifle tightly; at this moment I felt nothing but pure hate for these beasts in human skin. If not for the girl’s hand on my shoulder, reminding me that I have to look after her now, I may have lost it completely and just charged forward. Then there came noises from the direction further inside the room, where I spotted a door. I raised my AK higher, prepared to fire at any moment.

View user profile
Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:10 pm

They burst through all at once classic breaching it'd be best if mirko opens up now as raina screams and ducks further behind him nearly letting go but managing to keep a grip on his shoulder

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Just as I took aim and had the door square in my sights, it becomes slammed open and a group of guards begin flowing in like a tsunami. They were most likely listening to what was going on and getting ready for doing this stunt just at the right time. Raina screams behind me, barely managing to keep a hold of my shoulder. Without thinking at all, I automatically open fire on the first man in the doorway – he falls backwards, dead straight away. Before I can react the others start shooting; the one further back uses a Lolife pistol, the guy in front is sporting a Saiga. I feel the small projectiles ripping through the flesh of my left side and realise that if he hadn’t missed I would have been dead. I take off the pin of my only grenade and throw it through the door, then fall to the ground and cover Raina while the explosion sounds off. A few moments later, I try to get up but end up falling next to the wall. I sit up and hold my side in pain. “Let’s… let’s just… rest here a moment.” I speak in an exhausted tone.

View user profile
Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Raina screams again seeing mirko go down and rushes over and inspects his side."Mirko!How bad is it?!"She sounds like shes ready to panic and like shes already slightly freaking out worried he is going to die and she is going to be left defenceless which would not be good for her no not at all

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:30 pm

“It’s ok, it’s… just a scratch.” I answer her, trying not to doze off and pressing as hard as I can on my side. “Look in my bag – there shhhh… there should be… a first aid kit.” I keep applying pressure to the wound, while my hand start to turn wet from the blood loss. “The shhhotgun. It’s the spread. It… hit me.”

View user profile
Lady Night

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:32 pm

She digs in his bag for the aid kit producing it and looking at him."Okay what do I do?!"She coughs her blood hitting him most likely and also most likely in the face waiting for him to respond about the aid kit as she trys to stop freaking out

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commissar_Jimbo

Bullets : 32

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:36 pm

[Enviroment]
The sound of husky breaths began to float around the lower areas of the Prison-block, a collection of black-armour clad soldiers with logos of the Reich Gestapo labelled across their bodies. They were visibly better armed and better armoured than the Infantry tier soldiers they'd encountered before, one noticeably clad head to toe with massive, and bulky armour.

The sound of the pipelines within' the Gulag began to rumble and shake once again, and the sound of whooshing air began to flood the entire room. The room began to smell like Gasoline.

The suited men, their faces and skin were entirely hidden, with cleaner-type jumpsuits hiding their bodies.

The larger, bulky man rich with the insignia of three stripes turned to the rest of the gang of Blacksuits, pumping his arm up and down before walking up the stairs of the station, and beginning to leave, closing the door behind them with a noticeable clank. The Gulag was empty of Reich Soldiers, but the smell of gasoline continued to flood into the chamber.

There were ten more people locked in cells. Visibly panicked by the circling red light that flashed, and the flooding smell of Gasoline.

An Alarm began to ring, violently and slashed on and off like a stabbing knife as it rang.
"All Personnel, All Personnel. Infection Clearing has begun. Steer Clear of the Quarantine Zone."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP part 1   

Back to top Go down

New RP part 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next