D-6 Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Forum Suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

Bullets : 2406

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:25 am

Same as back at the old forum - this is the place where you can tell us what you would like to see changed, improved, or removed fro the site's features.

Let your voices be heard!

Rant
Back to top Go down
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

Bullets : 205

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 3:33 pm

I WANT WHITE TEXT IN THE BOX THAT I AM TYPING THIS IN! Rant
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions EmptyTue May 02, 2017 10:13 am

Right, I changed the background colour of the text editor. It's not the ideal solution as it is not very pretty at all, but it gets the job done and at least now we can see what we're typing without having to highlight it all the time.
Back to top Go down
NuclearWastE3
The Toxic Avenger
NuclearWastE3

Bullets : 2248

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:41 pm

Skaara Dreadlocks wrote:

My man, I don't know what the cause to this problem is. Bamul went ahead and made a fixed it for us, tho; so good job on that. I know when I first started the forum, I did manage to make a black-text box with white lettering. However, I had taken and reconstructed the forum a bunch of times (since I was learning how to make edits) and along the way, I probably removed a line a code that fucked it all up. There is an "override," which allows you to make color changes by inputting values on a separate settings tab, but I don't think it's working how it should since, like I mentioned, I probably messed up some of the coding. I can always request some help, from the moderators/owners of forumotion, and they can "high-jack" the forum and adjust some settings to see if it fixes anything.
Back to top Go down
https://d-6underground.forumotion.com
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions EmptyTue May 09, 2017 8:04 am

NuclearWastE3 wrote:
Skaara Dreadlocks wrote:

My man, I don't know what the cause to this problem is. Bamul went ahead and made a fixed it for us, tho; so good job on that. I know when I first started the forum, I did manage to make a black-text  box with white lettering. However, I had taken and reconstructed the forum a bunch of times (since I was learning how to make edits)  and along the way, I probably removed a line a code that fucked it all up. There is an "override," which allows you to make color changes by inputting values on a separate settings tab, but I don't think it's working how it  should since, like I mentioned, I probably messed up some of the coding. I can always request some help, from the moderators/owners of forumotion, and they can "high-jack" the forum and adjust some settings to see if it fixes anything.

It's not that important, dude. At least not to me :P
Back to top Go down
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 9:19 am

Eyo! I was thinking, the new banner and background is really awesome, I love what you've done with it, but now that Exodus is "the new thang", perhaps it would be good to put that up as a background and/or banner? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Night

Lady Night

Bullets : 127

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:53 am

Can I suggest the forum have a new steam group and a discord server made or would that be a new topic which I can't create yet?
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 11:52 am

Lady Night wrote:
Can I suggest the forum have a new steam group and a discord server made or would that be a new topic which I can't create yet?

Both good ideas, I'll get on it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Night

Lady Night

Bullets : 127

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Bamul wrote:
Lady Night wrote:

Both good ideas, I'll get on it.
Awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Thelastknown1
Kurt Trenkel
Thelastknown1

Bullets : 48

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 6:40 am

Maybe add a Cosplay/costume section?
Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 7:55 am

Thelastknown1 wrote:
Maybe add a Cosplay/costume section?

I think for now it is not needed and can go into General Chat or Pointless Fun, but once we get some more cosplay pics on the forum we can think about making a new section for it. Smile
Back to top Go down
NuclearWastE3
The Toxic Avenger
NuclearWastE3

Bullets : 2248

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:57 am

New People, but very few, seem to be posting in the old METRO LAST LIGHT FORUM ran by Harley. I've been sending them PM's and have been directing them here.

Also, any suggestion/concerns are welcomed. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://d-6underground.forumotion.com
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:23 am

Great work, man, I did that to begin with but gave up on it rather quickly as I didn't see any new posts for a period.. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions
Page 1 of 1