D-6 Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

What are you currently playing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

Bullets : 2406

What are you currently playing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:42 am

You know the drill guys, let's get down to it...

Recently managed to grab the first Red Orchestra at a discount. I had put only a few hours into the game years ago, back when my brother bought it and gave me the code for a free trial. Kinda hard to find active servers nowadays, which is a damn shame because this is still a fantastic game after all these years, despite its clunkiness.
Back to top Go down
NuclearWastE3
The Toxic Avenger
NuclearWastE3

Bullets : 2248

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 1:47 am

I'm playing a remake of the classic 1997 Shadow Warrior. It's like duke nukem but with Asian stereotypes. I think it came out in 2013 and has since been given a sequel. It's quite good if you like shoot-em-up games with wise-crack jokes
Back to top Go down
https://d-6underground.forumotion.com
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

Bullets : 205

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 3:35 pm

Been playing a lot of Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, and I have to tell ya, it is not over-hyped. It's a lot of fun, with or without friends.
Back to top Go down
Autumnal Wanderer

Autumnal Wanderer

Bullets : 26

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 7:42 am

I picked up Life is Strange when the Steam sale was on. It is a pretty good game, I like it, altough it is hard to think as an 18 years old girl.

I had a feeling last night at work that I missing a good RPG. I might revisit the Deus Ex MD, I liked the first part of the game, but lot of parts were unfinished, and left in the air. The whole game felt like the first chapter of a bigger game which wasn't there. With new game plus my could change.

Man, the Dishonored 2 standalone expansion cannot come soon enought... :D I so freaking love the Dishonored series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you currently playing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D-6 Underground :: Off-Topic :: Video Games-
Jump to: