D-6 Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

The last movie you watched?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

Bullets : 2406

The last movie you watched? Empty
PostSubject: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:44 am

Not really a feature film as it's part of a series, but I've bee watching some Twin Peaks with the family.
Back to top Go down
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

Bullets : 205

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 3:37 pm

I recently watched the first LOTR movie again, good ol' times Smile
I also watched Kong: Skull Island at the theater recently. I didn't have high expectations, but this movie really kicked ass!
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptyTue May 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Hell Comes to Frogtown... Nuclear, if you haven't seen this film already then you must. I highly recommend it. Perfectly cheesy and badass. Classic 80s US cinema.

Guns
Back to top Go down
MrKomo
The Secretary
MrKomo

Bullets : 148

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptyWed May 31, 2017 2:52 am

The last full length movie I've seen wsa Ben Hur from 1959 this Easter.
Back to top Go down
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 5:27 am

Just Visiting , I thought it was gonna be just a stupid movie but I actually haven't laughed this much in a long time, it has this great John Cleese-like humor.
Watched the new Pirates Of the Carribbean recently, it was pretty good. Nothing amazing, but still good enough considering how hard it'd be to top the previous ones.
Watched Transformers 1 and The Matrix 1 over again, good ol' movies.
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:39 pm

Tromeo and Juliet... another must-watch for Nuclear, if you have not watched it yet. Has everything it needs: lots of gore, lesbian sex, incest, Lemmy from Motörhead reading Shakespeare... even the credits are worth paying attention to! Overall a really funny and entertaining film.
Back to top Go down
NuclearWastE3
The Toxic Avenger
NuclearWastE3

Bullets : 2248

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 10:39 pm

District 13 Ultimatum

I had seen the first movie a long time ago when I was fairly young, and I don't remember what it was about. Just got around to watching the second installment and loved it. I believe it is a Turkish made film. It had cool gangsters and music.  The short vid below demonstrates both and gives light to the tone of the movie.

@bamul. Sorry bro, I never saw your post. I've heard of Tromeo and Juliet; however, I've never watched it. I will be giving it a watch now that you've reminded me of it. Good to know there is someone else out there watching these Troma flims.

Back to top Go down
https://d-6underground.forumotion.com
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 3:43 pm

Watched Hush with the gf as she really wanted me to see it. Kinda disappointed with how not scary at all it was, but an ok film actually and fairly original with its premise of a deaf mute protagonist.
Back to top Go down
NuclearWastE3
The Toxic Avenger
NuclearWastE3

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 11:28 pm

The last movie you watched? V1

JOE DIRT. It's a comedy movie which I thought was pretty hilarious. Just watch it if you want to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 10:38 am

Tomorrow gonna see The Last Jedi for the fourth time. I fucking love it. Stormtrooper
Back to top Go down
NuclearWastE3
The Toxic Avenger
NuclearWastE3

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 10:23 pm

I'm not a huge star-wars follower, but danggg! I didn't know that there was another one out in theaters. I haven't heard anyone mention it once over here. Now i know. Crying
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 3:40 pm

Yeah man, been out since December... I think. Many die-hard Star Wars fans hated it, but for all the wrong reasons imo. I used to be a total SW nerd when I was younger - still love the franchise - but this movie I thoroughly enjoyed. (Most of) my friends and girlfriend liked it too.

Also, I watched They Live earlier today, this time with my partner. I have shown her some of the big classics she missed, now it's time to begin her cinematic education about the goofy '80s cheese that we all love.
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 12:43 pm

Saw The Predator (new Predator film) with my partner last night and it was surprisingly great, probably the funniest Predator film so far as well. Likeable characters too. Only thing that bothered me was the overuse of CGI for the new Yautja.
Back to top Go down
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 3:22 pm

Yeah I recently saw this as well, and I really liked it too! Most of it was pretty darn awesome, let's face it; Predators will never stop being awesome. But what disappointed me a little is that they kind of exaggerated it all a tad too much, they could've easily toned it down a little bit in my opinion. But well, I guess that's what you gotta do in the movie industry these days to be able to compare with all the other movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you watched?   The last movie you watched? Empty

Back to top Go down

The last movie you watched?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D-6 Underground :: Off-Topic :: Movies, TV and Music-
Jump to: