D-6 Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

New members reporting in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

Bullets : 2406

New members reporting in Empty
PostSubject: New members reporting in   New members reporting in EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 1:24 am

Since we have a thread for all of us oldies from the previous forum, figured we could have one for newcomers too.

Here's the place where you can introduce yourselves to the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Athelas

Athelas

Bullets : 2

PostSubject: Re: New members reporting in   New members reporting in EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 11:06 am

Hello everybody,
this is Athelas speaking, coming to you from Elektrozavodskaya station. Anyway, a litle introduction, I'm a guy, living in a small Balkan (Slav) country called Montenegro and I'm a follower of the amazing universe that Dmitry Glukhovsky's brilliance created. I don't know how active this forum is, but then again being a University student I doubt that I'll be that active myself. I'm just happy that a place like this exists.
What am I going to do around here? Mainly theories about both the books and games, trying to piece everything together and give it a philosophical meaning. Feel free to message me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAthelasProject
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

Bullets : 205

PostSubject: Re: New members reporting in   New members reporting in EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 2:04 am

Welcome, Athelas! Good to see that you share our interest, and we appreciate you coming by Smile
Feel free to make posts as you please!
Back to top Go down
RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBambo

Bullets : 14

PostSubject: Re: New members reporting in   New members reporting in EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 8:59 pm

Hello everybody.

I am RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyoBadaBingBadaBoomBadaBippityBoppityBopBlamboBazingaBaby The First!
(or you can call me "Bambo" for short)

I have all the main Metro Books, the games and all DLCs, and the new Graphic Novel is on the way. Sadly I only speak English so I cannot enjoy the expanded universe books Crying

Currently, I am doing another playthrough of Metro Exodus and being a sneaky kleptomaniac trying to collect and unlock all of the guns, equipment, notes, postcards, and music sheets (Postcards are sneaky buggers tho.)

I have been also thinking of being an aspiring writer myself and have come up with plenty of stories that I wish to tell, both in the form of books and maybe a few videogames. Sadly my ability to procrastinate is persistent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New members reporting in   New members reporting in Empty

Back to top Go down

New members reporting in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D-6 Underground :: Metro Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: