D-6 Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

The last thing you bought?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

Bullets : 205

The last thing you bought? Empty
PostSubject: The last thing you bought?   The last thing you bought? EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 2:09 pm

I figured we need to continue this thread from the old forum, eh? Smile What was the last thing you bought?

Last thing I bought was a watermelon. And not just any watermelon, I tell you; this one I have bought from an asian vegetable shop in town.
Everyone's always like "Ah, watermelon is so great during summer and tastes so great!", but if you ask me, the watermelons you buy in the grocery stores here, taste like cucumber. They're from spain, they're small, bright pink, not ripe, tasteless, dry etc. But the watermelons you buy at the asian vegetable shops... They're from greece, they're twice as big for the same price, dark red with black seeds so they're ripe, heavenly deliciously tasty, and extremely juicy. So much, in fact, that if you cut a thick gash into the melon, the water just runs out like from a crane, it's like someone's filled them with pressurized water and sealed them, haha!
Back to top Go down
MrKomo
The Secretary
MrKomo

Bullets : 148

The last thing you bought? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last thing you bought?   The last thing you bought? EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 3:00 am

Last ones I bought were an HDMI cable to replace the old faulty one and a surge protector.

Beside that it's just groceries.
Back to top Go down

The last thing you bought?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D-6 Underground :: Off-Topic :: Pointless Fun-
Jump to: