D-6 Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrKomo
The Secretary
MrKomo

Bullets : 148

I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? Empty
PostSubject: I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?   I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 10:45 am

I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? FVtFsjS

I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? MS37GoX
Back to top Go down
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

Bullets : 205

I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?   I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 9:59 am

Sweet, where is this from? :D
Back to top Go down
MrKomo
The Secretary
MrKomo

PostSubject: Re: I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?   I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 3:19 am

Skaara Dreadlocks wrote:
Sweet, where is this from? :D

I bought it from a clock maker in Saint-Petersburg.
Back to top Go down
Skaara Dreadlocks
Chivalrous Knight
Skaara Dreadlocks

Bullets : 205

PostSubject: Re: I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?   I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 11:43 am

Sweet, you should totally buy a large quantity of them from him at a package discount and re-sell them as Metro merchandise and make lots of money and make people happy. Ohhh, yeah!
Back to top Go down
MrKomo
The Secretary
MrKomo

PostSubject: Re: I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?   I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 5:14 am

Skaara Dreadlocks wrote:
Sweet, you should totally buy a large quantity of them from him at a package discount and re-sell them as Metro merchandise and make lots of money and make people happy. Ohhh, yeah!
The maker only assembled a small batch from the parts they had and I don't think they have plans for making more at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bamul
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bamul

Bullets : 2406

PostSubject: Re: I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?   I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 4:27 pm

Awesome, I really wish I could get my hands on one of these! You are a lucky man, my friend.
Back to top Go down
NuclearWastE3
The Toxic Avenger
NuclearWastE3

Bullets : 2248

PostSubject: Re: I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?   I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:51 am

Cyka blyat, KOMO. this Is awesome. Very lucky indeed. Like Skaara mentioned, if you ARE able to acquire more, you can re-sell them. I'm positive you'd make a profit. I wouldn't mind buying one off of you happen to get more  Smile

BTW, the watchmaker has talent. SO FUCKIN COOL!
Back to top Go down
https://d-6underground.forumotion.com
MrKomo
The Secretary
MrKomo

PostSubject: Re: I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?   I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 2:26 am

Back to top Go down
NuclearWastE3
The Toxic Avenger
NuclearWastE3

PostSubject: Re: I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?   I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 1:32 pm

^
daum, I didn't even see this post! :O

The watch looks good, but too bad the guy didn't have a link to a store in the video's description.

I found a glow-in-the-dark watch that I thought looks really cool -though, it looks rather shitty in daylight hours, its night time features look very metro 2033 like. It's unfortunately no longer in production

I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? H3.802831.12
Back to top Go down
NuclearWastE3
The Toxic Avenger
NuclearWastE3

PostSubject: Re: I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?   I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 9:57 pm

I left a comment  on the creator's Youtube channel, but I never got a reply concerning the watch. I don't think he/she liked I said I lived in the united states. Anyway, I've managed to send them an email and hopefully I get a reply. I really need one of those metro watches.

Komo, again, if you come across more and you're willing to part with one, save one for me and i'll gladly buy it from you (unless you plan on selling it for a billion dollars...I'm out (:P) .
Back to top Go down
MrKomo
The Secretary
MrKomo

PostSubject: Re: I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?   I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:12 am

I'll send a note if I find more. He isn't making any new ones right now from what I know.
Back to top Go down
NuclearWastE3
The Toxic Avenger
NuclearWastE3

PostSubject: Re: I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?   I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Alrighty! Thanks home-boy komo. Biker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?   I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh? Empty

Back to top Go down

I could use a good watch like yours - knowing how much air you got left is a must, huh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D-6 Underground :: Metro Forums :: Metro Media-
Jump to: