D-6 Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Few things I still don't get. . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raycald

Bullets : 5

Few things I still don't get. . . Empty
PostSubject: Few things I still don't get. . .   Few things I still don't get. . . EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Few things I still don't get, like if the dark ones wanted peace, why were they attacking exhibition Kodama  also, I shot the targeting device off the tower but got blamed for  Guns  killing the Drk 1's in last light Frown
Back to top Go down
The Great and Mystical Ed

Bullets : 2241

PostSubject: Re: Few things I still don't get. . .   Few things I still don't get. . . EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:49 pm

They weren't attacking exhibition, they just attempt to speak to human which, except for Artyom, drives people mad. Also the bad ending of metro 2033 is canon therefore you kill the dark ones in the canon story
Back to top Go down
Clear Sky Stalker
Spartan Ranger
Clear Sky Stalker

Bullets : 37

PostSubject: Re: Few things I still don't get. . .   Few things I still don't get. . . EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 11:48 am

yeah saves don't carry over sadly, I wonder what LL would've been like if the good ending to 2033 was canon?
Back to top Go down
Raycald

Bullets : 5

PostSubject: Re: Few things I still don't get. . .   Few things I still don't get. . . EmptyThu May 09, 2019 5:03 am

Thanks for the quick responses, it did dawn on me "They weren't attacking exhibition, they just attempt to speak to human"
I'm a little slow :P

and yeah! I too wonder what it "would've been like if the good ending to 2033 was canon".

I can't get enough of the Metro 🚇 series' I still play them daily trying to squeeze every last bit out of them.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few things I still don't get. . .   Few things I still don't get. . . Empty

Back to top Go down

Few things I still don't get. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D-6 Underground :: Metro Forums :: Metro Series General Discussion-
Jump to: